Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 29 July 2017

100 challenge at KITTY BEES DIESIGNS



So well to our 100 CHALLENGE !!

HERE IS THE DETAILS IN NEED TO KNOW.
 Can you believe that 4 years ago, we started the Aloha Friday Challenge as a fun way to gather some friends and promote Kitty Bee Designs. The challenge has grown so much and we are so happy to welcome friends and fans around the world, as well as some amazing Design Team members and sponsors!!

Please make sure to visit our DT members' blogs and tell them just how special they make this team and challenge! (you might get an extra entry or four too...)

And don't forget about our DT Call... you have a chance to join this amazing and super friendly team!!

In honor of our 100th challenge celebration, we’d like to invite you, our amazing fans and friends, to join in for a special round of amazing giveaways!! There’s a ton of ways to win one of NINE different sponsored prizes... NINE of them!!!

And we wanted to take some time and say THANK YOU to all of our sponsors for their support - We couldn't do such fun challenges without you!! We'd especially like to thank the sponsors that have offered up some amazing prizes for this celebration:


Bugaboo Stamps - http://www.bugaboostamps.com



This is a card I had made using cowboy-shy by Sasayaki Glitter.


This is one of my fav card using these images. Coloured him with copcis in the oranges,browns & blues. Added to the 2 pattern papers. My other extras are the sheriff badge & the bakers twine.

So come & join us 

This is the Blog to enter is HERE

6 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

Shy is such a CUTIE!
LOVE your colouring and card Tracey!
CONGRATULATIONS on being part of 100th Challenge Celebration :)

Natalie said...

Awesome job! He is adorable. Love the pattern papers too!
natgodfrey4@gmail.com

Art Tart on a Farm said...

Great job.....congrats on the big 100

MagsB said...

Fab card, Tracey, I love the sweet image and your gorgeous bright colours!

love Mags B x

scraphappyAnnie said...

Fantastic Card! Congrats on the 100 challenges. May you have many more.

Annie
littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sooo super cute! Your colouring is beautiful and I love how you layered the papers! Congrats to Kitty Bee on 100 challenges!