Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 1 July 2017

Christmas at Fabrika Fantasy



Good Morning 

and welcome to our new monthly challenge 

CHRISTMAS 

Image may contain: text


Here is my card 



This is the gorgeous winter-fairy.

So I have gone with the blues & grey tones on her using copics & sparkle pens. She cut out in a rectangle scallop shape which I have matted on to silver mirror. This is on a snowflake pattern paper from my stash. My other extras are the die cut snowflake which have been coloured with blue sparkle pens,the silver ribbon & the die cut sentiment.


Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE

I have added this card into

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Beautifully colored & designed! Love your color choices! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

crafty said...

love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely project thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week and good luck in the draw.

EdenLand Designs said...

Gorgeous card, with a fantastic layout and color scheme!! Thank you for sharing with us at CRAFT this week!!
Susan DT

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous project.
Thanks for sharing at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Your card looks very beautiful! Thank you, Tracey, for making such a wonderful creation with this image!