Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 14 July 2017

colour challenge at KittyBees today!!



Happy Friday!!

We have a new challenge for you.

To use these colours in your project


We have a few sponsors for this challenge

&



Here is my card



This is mermaid from Sasayaki Glitter.

So I have used copcis & gel glitter pens on her in the colour theme. Cut out in a oval shape & added to this pattern paper from my craft artist. My other extras are the fishes,seahorses,jelly fish are cut on my silhouette., also added the pearl drops & stamped sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE

2 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Such a sweet little mermaid and card. Thanks for sharing this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful card, love the image and the colours and your Cameo cut outs are perfect for it. Thank you for joining us Morgan's Artworld ATG challenge, hope to see you again. Faith DT