Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 17 July 2017

Sasayaki Glitter reminder challenge post



Welcome to our monthly challenge at Sasayaki Glitter this is a reminder post so you still have time to come & join us.

THis month is all about our favourite colour combo.

Here is mine



This is butterfly-sara.

So I have gone with the purples & yellows. She been coloured in copcis & glitter. Cut out in the circle & matted on to the purple glitter mat. All on the rocker base. I have matted on to the lilac card which I have embossed with a folder & used ink around the edges. My other extras are the die cut butterflies & the sentiment.

A sweet card!!

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

FB PAGE is HERE

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Tracey

Wow this is such a wonderful card. Love your colour combination and the great layout!

Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia

Dreja said...

Großartig gemacht! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Kreativeinkaufchallenge.
LG Dreja

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

Love the colour choice and shape of this. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge
Good luck
DT Lynda x

Furrbster said...

This is gorgeous - I love this card style and your colour scheme and layout is just brilliant!

Hugz Tinz

kalleinka said...

Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

LG, Ilonka

ELFi said...

I love the colour and the layout! Thanks for joining us at KEC.
ELFi